For over 18+ years’, Roadrunner Transmission and Gear has been helping car and truck owners diagnose and repairing manual and automatic transmissions. We have the diagnostic equipment to properly diagnose your manual and automatic transmission problems and all our transmission technicians are ASE certified.
Roadrunner Transmission stocks the parts and materials needed for service on both foreign and domestic manual and automatic transmissions and clutches so we can get you back on the road as quickly as possible. We offer written estimates and stand behind our work with multiple types of transmission warranties.
- Diagnose your manual transmission
- Front and rear wheel drive vehicles
- Fix your broken clutch
- Diagnose clutch pedal, clutch master cylinder or slave cylinder problems
- Inspect your throw-out bearing and pilot bearing
- Restore your clutch operation back to like new
- Diagnose your hydraulic clutch problems
- All manual and automatic transmission work done in-house
- Multiple transmission warranty options available to fit your budget
If you are looking for a Centennial transmission repair specialist, look no further than Roadrunner Transmission. We strive to earn your business and will get your car or truck back on the road as quickly and affordably as possible. As an experienced transmission repair specialist, we will make sure your 100% satisfied with our service.
Transmissions are a very complex piece of machinery that require not just expertise on the part of your technician, but also special diagnostic tools and equipment to properly diagnose, service and repair your particular transmission problem.
Save yourself a lot of time, trouble and expense by getting a correct diagnoses right from the beginning, along with expert care, reasonable prices, a professional and highly trained staff, and a name you can trust. If you need an automatic or manual transmissionrepair shop, look no further!
Call today for a free estimate!