Unlike automatic transmissions, the weak area with manual transmissions is the clutch. Every single time you shift the clutch has to be disengaged and then re-engaged creating a lot of wear and tear. Over the course of time the tear adds up and eventually the clutch will slip, make noise, and wear out. If you are concerned that your clutch is going out, please call us to set up an appointment and one of our trained specialists will evaluate the situation.
The Roadrunner Transmission ASE Certified technicians will diagnose your clutch problems and give you an honest assessment of your situation.
- Clutch Services Include:
- Foreign and domestic vehicles
- Cars, trucks, and SUV clutches
- Cable or hydraulic fluid controlled clutches
- Master and slave clutch cylinder servicing
- Clutch plate
- Throw-out bearing
- Pressure plate
- 4, 5, and 6 speed manual transmissions
- Dual Clutch Transmission (DCT)
At Roadrunner Transmission & Diesel all of our estimates are free.